Are you ready to increase your strength and stamina, build lean muscle and burn fat, all without stepping foot in a gym?
A 'zero weight's' training plan that will help build mental resilience and have you leaving your peers in the dust when the going gets tough. You will learn how to master body-weight & calisthenics training and enhance your performance as a tactical athlete.
Using a specific three-phase training structure for each workout, this plan combines specific body-weight exercises in the right way that will get you seeing results, fast.
Designed to be either used as a stand-alone training schedule or to be added to your current training plan at times when you are without a gym, this is for those who are wanting to master body-weight work and overall conditioning.
" I find Body-weight work is often neglected and not given the attention it deserves but is an essential part of any tactical athletes training. Functional fitness that helps increase your strength, stamina, and mobility is the solid foundation every operator needs".
This is NOT your average body-weight plan.
To keep you motivated and striving for progression throughout, I have laid your training out into a game style format. As you progress throughout the weeks you will reach certain roadblocks where you are required to test yourself before progressing.
Fail this test, and you will be sent back to redo that level.
- A progressive schedule which changes to build you up over time.
- 3 Bodyweight training sessions per week that are 25-45 minutes each.
- 3 Levels you must pass to complete the training.
- Scaling options to make things easier / harder.
- Greatly improve your cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Speed up your metabolism, resulting in increased fat loss.
- Added endurance guide, particularly focused on job-specific sessions of running rucking and swimming
- Added Nutrition and Supplement guide.
Challenge yourself and see how quickly you can make it all the way through to the final level.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of any fitness levels from beginning to advanced
- Those who want great results but have no access to a gym
- Those looking to boost their strength in body-weight exercises
- Those ready for a ready for a REAL challenge (this is no walk in the park)
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
I would give this work out 4 start because some of the work outs are very easy and I expected them to be more challenging. I sometimes have to add more just to feel challenge. I do like the structure of the program and the work outs that are challenging. I learned some new workouts that I will keep using even after the program.
Great workout program to do at home since the gyms are closed in my area.
I have been loving the workout plan. It’s simple to follow and great for someone without a gym. My only complaint is I wish some of the exercises had more in depth explaining.
Love the program not as difficult as I was expecting it to be after doing lockdown protocol. Perfect program to get me ready to ship out soon!
Had to quarantine for two weeks prior to ranger school with no gym so I bought this program. Worked really well, managed to maintain my fitness and increase my push up and pull up numbers leading into RAP week without being over trained.